effiejones

Google reader or RSS

June 14th, 2012 by summer and fun things · 1 Comment

Last night i joined google reader. Im pretty sure its the best thing since sliced bread. I subscribed to everything. Lately I have been contemplating getting a magazine subscription to national geographic or in shape magazine but with Google reader I can have both. unfortunitly scientific america is not on the web or I would have joined that oo I now get my workouts, news entertaining stuff just sent to me. however this raise the question of what am I going to do with my new found free time? IM sure I can think of a few things lol.
I also sent my quiz to everyone and did everyone who sent me their quiz! unfortunately im about to dash and go get a cap put on my tooth so anything sent this morning will not get done! Im barley finding time to do this! ugh rough 2 days but this is my Friday! I checked out the other RSS thing My yahoo and blog lines but I didn’t like it as much! I use google plus so its much more convenient to use google reader! and it makes subscribing so easy! I read up on everything! I also made a net vibes account and it was pretty cool! I would rank it equal with google reader. but I feel like I’ll never use it cause its just another site . ya know?  Finally I looked up some critiques of google reader! It cant be all good ya know! Finally I love to put stuff just for a laugh at the bottom so here it is! 🙂

Tags: Uncategorized

1 response so far ↓

• oirakoze19 // Jun 14th 2012 at 7:54 pm

I totaly agree that google reader is the best choice in getting subscribtions. Wow, you are getting your workouts sent to you. I am trying to workout this summer, so that seems something that I would love to subscribe too. The video was funny and he was crazy for attempting that. I’ve had a pretty stressful week as well. So yea, RSS and I are going to become best friends and good luck with the scientific america thing